Thursday, June 15, 2017

Wycon ~ Magnetic #507



Wycon ~ Magnetic #507
Metallic blue magnetic

This is my second Wycon magnetic nail polish. The first one worked fine and I was curious to see if this works just as well.

I had planned to do brushstrokes with it over black, so I have a layer of black underneath the blue. The brushstroke idea did not work though, so I ended up applying two layers of #507 over the black. This polish does not require underwear of any kind.

Here’s two coats over black, and there’s a magnetic stripe diagonally across each nail. The magnetic effect definitely works! There’s no topcoat involved.


I like the colour of the polish and I like that the magnetic effect actually is there.


I didn’t do any nail art on it, since I didn’t want to overwhelm the effect :D
  

Number of coats: 2 (over black here, but that’s not necessary)
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer with magnetic effect
Overall impression: I really like this polish and I’d also wear it without activating the magnetism
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: