Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Flormar ~ Slow Down The Rhythm & Fanatica ~ 825



Flormar ~ Slow Down The Rhythm & Fanatica ~ 825
Medium blue crème & Blue and green multisized glitter in a clear base

Did you know I love glitter? It was a glitter polish that started my obsession with polish! Not the glitter I’m wearing today, but never mind. Glitter is fantastic! It can bring that extra spark to almost every manicure.

Today I’m wearing a layer of Fanatica’s #825 over Flormar’s Slow Down the Rhythm. I bought this glitter in a gift shop in Germany – I have never met the brand anywhere else so I don’t know if it’s a local brand or not. I don’t really mind either, I just know that I am really glad I found it.

Here’s one coat of glitter over blue:


The blue base colour is Flormar, a cheap Turkish brand. Flormar makes great polishes and great makeup too. You should try it if you ever get the chance, I can recommend it.

This is two easy layers of Slow Down the Rhythm. I could probably have got away with only one coat because the coverage is really good. The drying time was really great too.


Here are the polishes side by side.


I like that polishes don’t have to cost a fortune to be beautiful.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Creme
Overall impression: I love both polishes. Flormar water marbles too!
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: