Thursday, September 14, 2017

A-Nail #08



A-Nail #08
Red toned purple strong linear holographic nail polish

Today I am going to show you another beautiful nail polis.

I used two easy coats for my manicure. The drying time is quite slow and the polish smells quite weird, just like its sisters. Not bad, just weird. 

This is my favourite polish of the three I’ve tried! It’s two coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken in the sunshine.


The rainbows are mesmerizing. This photo is taken with flash.


This is how I ended up wearing it. The design is from the stamping plate Moyou London Holo Shapes Collection-03. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Restless Night”.



Here are the three things I used for my manicure.  



Here’s the list of ingredients, in case anyone are interested.



7 comments: