Friday, September 15, 2017

Celestial ~ LE July 2015



Celestial ~ LE July 2015
Pink scattered holo with red microglitter

Today’s polish is inspired by the birthstone of July, the ruby. It was released in July (!) 2015 and was a limited edition polish.

The formula is good and very opaque. It was almost a one coater! I used two coats because I like it that way. The drying time was slow.

The polish dries up slightly textured because of the microglitter, and I used two layers of topcoat to smooth it out.

The stamp is from the stamping plate BP-L061 and I stamped with a wine red stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

I topped the whole thing with Northern Lights from Out the Door, which is a holo glitter topper.

This is the final mani taken with flash:


Here’s the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun or flash.


This is LE July 2015 on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.


This is the stuff I used for my mani.


I was surprised to see that this polish has been featured on the blog before because I just took it out of my box of untrieds. Never mind, it’s a pleasure to show polishes on the blog more than once, and the previous blogpost was posted all the way back in November 2015! The previous blogpost can be found by clicking on this link.

I will now go and put the polish into the Helmer, where it truly belongs :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Scattered holo with microglitter
Overall impression: It’s a good base for something else! :D
Buy again: Maybe

6 comments: