Sunday, September 17, 2017

Girly Bits ~ Ho-Ho-Hope



Girly Bits ~ Ho-Ho-Hope
Described as a "violet/magenta linear holo"

Ho-Ho-Hope is from the Holiday 2013 collection. I don’t completely agree with the description of the polish though – I think I’d call it Orchid and the holo effect doesn’t look linear to me, but scattered.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate BP-L003 and I stamped with an El Corazón’s stamping polish “The Paradise” – a love red shimmer polish.

I topped it with El Corazón’s holo flakie topper 421h/25 – and this is my final manicure taken with flash:


Here’s the same thing in ordinary daylight, no flash or sun.


This is 2 coats of Ho-Ho-Hope on its own, no topcoat yet. You can probably tell why I wouldn’t call the holographic effect for linear.


Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used.


I am very pleased with this!

 
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: I like it, the quality is really nice.
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: