Thursday, November 23, 2017

Dance Legend ~ Bi #45 Violetta



Dance Legend ~ Bi #45 Violetta
Purple with copper shimmer and flakies

I hardly ever know where my manicures go when I start. I pick a base colour and then I see where it takes me nail art-wise.

The only thing I knew today is that I didn’t want to repeat yesterday’s mistake by overdoing the nail art and making it too much.

I started out with one of my new Dance Legends. It’s my first polish from the Bi-collection. It’s called Violetta and it looked absolutely gorgeous in the bottle so I was super curious to try it on.

I used two really easy and fast drying coats for my manicure. I made two dots by the base of each nail with Eveline’s #242 from the Trend Collection, and then I topcoated the whole thing.

This is my final manicure in daylight:

Dance Legend ~ Bi #45 Violetta

This picture is taken in my lightbox to show off the pretty micro flakies.

Dance Legend ~ Bi #45 Violetta

Here are the polishes I used.

Dance Legend ~ Bi #45 Violetta

Ah, that was better. I really like this polish and I love the simplicity of the manicure as a whole.

Do you always know what look you’re going for when you start out doing your nails? Please share in the comments below.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer and micro flakies
Overall impression: Ooh, this is a nice nail polish, I like everything about it.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. What a great manicure sweetie! Have a wonderful day! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful purple, the shimmer looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really lovely shimmery purple, I love it too :)

      Delete
  3. *Faints* OMG this is a fab purple :-D

    ReplyDelete