Sunday, March 11, 2018

KBShimmer ~ Wine Not?



KBShimmer ~ Wine Not?
Burgundy/purple/bronze/gold multichrome

Today’s polish is another polish I bought in a blog sale. It was in a lovely grab bag.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I applied a bit of holo flakie goodness on top of the nails on my pointer and my pinkie; I used El Corazón’s 421h/25 for that purpose. The ring finger and the middle finger got a feather sticker each. I topcoated the whole thing to seal it all up.

Here’s my final manicure. Look at the shift!

KBShimmer ~ Wine Not?

This is taken in my light box. I’m pretty impressed.

KBShimmer ~ Wine Not?

Here’s “Wine Not?” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

KBShimmer ~ Wine Not?

The shift is super pretty.

KBShimmer ~ Wine Not?

These are the things I used today.


I’m very impressed with “Wine Not?” and I especially like that I don’t have to wear black underneath it to see the shift properly.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Multichrome
Overall impression: Great formula and shift
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: